Write for us-We are accepting guest post!
We are accepting guest post from now. So you can promote your website through us and get more traffic from us. Also, you can get a boost your ranking in google by inserting a link through a guest post on our website.
But you need to follow some guideline while writing and submitting a guest post to us. Let’s talk about the guidelines.
Guest Post Topics:
We accept guest post on gardening, woodworking, Diy project, Diy Furniture, Tree cutting, Wooden art etc.
Try to provide a keyword idea that has at least a minimum search volume and relevant to our blog.
Our Guest Post Guideline:
- the article should have at least 1000 words.
- You can get 1 link through a guest post.
- The article should be well-written, unique and Copyscape checked.
- The article also needs to be checked for grammatical errors.
- Submit at least 1 relevant picture with the article if you have(no downloaded picture from the internet by violating copyright)
- The article and the linked website have to be relevant to our website.
- The content idea should have a good amount of search volume.
- Please talk with us before writing about any particular topic idea and take our approval
- You can send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, we try to reply as soon as possible.
- We like to get content idea from you for guest posting.
- We only accept two guest post for a month so the sooner the better.
- All the necessary discussions need to be done by email.
That’s all. You can mail us if you are interested to publish a guest post on our website.
Author John G. Anderson is a carpenter & workshop owner for 30 years. His passion for life is dealing with all kind of power tools and saws. He has a great experience in power tools like nobody else.